Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 12, 2011

The 12:12 Alignment > Shanta Gabriel

The 12:12 Alignment > Shanta Gabriel: Divine Presence,
During this 12:12 Alignment, please bring the Golden Light and Divine Love of the Christ Consciousness through my being and anchor it upon the Earth. If it is in my highest good, may it awaken the connection to the 12 strands of DNA within me and create the full helix of Light that activates my 12-chakra system. I ask for my Soul’s alignment to all the Divine Love and Light that I can receive for the good of my evolution and the evolution of the Earth at this time. I invite the assistance of my guardian angel and all the beings of Light who work for my awakening to be with me in this process.
May all beings awaken their Divine Potential and bring the presence of Divine Love and ever more Grace upon this planet. May the Earth be honored in a new way that allows our beautiful planet to thrive. May every heart feel the gifts of this loving Presence within them so Peace may prevail on Earth. Thank you God for this and all our blessings.
And so it is.
Shanta Gabriel for Archangel Gabriel

No comments: